OK HERE’S MY WHOLE BUNTAIN SIMPSON COMIC from LAMEZINE (which you should buy because it’s good!!!)
The Great Gatsby Sucked But the Movie Looks Dope [Click for more]
In “Twidiots”, we collect the choicest thoughts on a particular topic from Twitter’s millions of users.
Okay Urban Outfitters. I’m finding it hard to be jealous your model’s dope bod and cool *~style sense~* when denim is being thrusted that far up her ass crack.
urban outfitters is just an expensive thrift store
The Art of Ray Harryhausen ~ R.I.P.
(June 29, 1920 - May 7, 2013)
Ray Harryhausen was the king stop motion. The work he did in the film industry will never be forgotten. He will truly be missed; but his legacy will live on!
Iron Man 3 is so far my favorite Marvel movie out there. But while I was watching it, I noticed something. Something strange.
There are like A LOT of parallels to Metal Gear Solid 2 in this movie.
- Both writing styles contrast between melodramatic, crazy, and comedic
- Both feature huge bait-and-switch moments, involving major characters
- Both stories feature antagonists who control evil government organizations that employ sensory control
- So many nanomachines
- Dece amount of robots
- Both have presidents held hostage in an oil cleanup facility
- There’s a stealth sequence in Iron Man 3
- Vamp and the AIM henchman are like the same character
- Both are REALLY weird
The list goes on. Am I the only one who noticed this, or am I crazy?
Hey friend, you’re really cool and all, buuuuuut your Tumblr isn’t private, so maybe don’t post stuff that will get you arrested. I DON’T KNOW, IT’S JUST A SUGGESTION.